Address change

  • How do I record a change in my address?

    A request letter duly signed by the shareholder(s) (including all joint-holders) stating the new address along with the Pin Code (mandatory) and all the Folio Nos must be sent to KCPL. You must ensure that the signature of the first holder is as per the specimen signature recorded with KCPL.

  • If the shares are in electronic mode, what is the procedure for recording change of address?

    Since the Depository Participant (DP) maintains the records of all the shares in electronic form, therefore any information pertaining to the change in address needs to be furnished to the respective DP.The said DP will then pass on this information to Adani Power as and when required for dispatch of Annual Accounts; Postal ballots, Issue of Bonus shares; payment of dividend or any other communication.

  • Can joint-holder(s) other than the first holder request for a change in address?

    No. The request letter for up dation of records should be signed by the first holder along with the signatures of the joint holders. 

  • Can there be multiple addresses for a single folio?

    No. There can only be one registered address for one folio